Plan Your Holiday
Our respected tourists are requested to book their seats well in advance so that we can arrange accommodation and transportation according to the size of the group with prior confirmation of all arrangements. We accept bookings upto the hour of actual departure. However, we strongly recommend, for your convenience and peace of mind that you book your seats as early as possible to avoid disappointment later.
You can reserve your seats at our Office by paying cash / cheque/ draft / NEFT / RTGS in favour of “BIZNESS KLASS VENTURES PVT. LTD”. An amount of INR 5,000/- for South India Tours, INR 10,000/- for North India Tours and INR 25,000/- for North India 32 days has to be paid as advance per seat booked by you.The said amount will be adjusted against the final cost of the tour.
The Registration form is available at all our office. You are required to fill in all the relevant sections of the form correctly. We accept only a fully completed Registration form signed by you, as this confirms that you and the people accompanying you on the tour have accepted all our booking terms and conditions mentioned herein.
South India Tours:
Age 3 to 6 years – 50% of the adult fare (without seat)
North India Tours:
Age 5 to 11 years – 50% of the adult fare (without seat)
Age 5 to 11 years – 75% of the adult fare (with seat)
Note: Age proof of children is compulsory.
Foreign tourists are requested to pay the tour fare in foreign currency.
Handpicked good tourist hotels, all offering private bath are specifically chosen keeping in mind the comfort of the tourists. Most of the hotels may be located in the cities, but, to provide comfortable hotels at reasonable prices, it is often necessary to use hotels away from city centers. Rooms will be allotted depending on the size of your family.
Families requesting for a Triple / Three bedded rooms will be given the same depending on availability in that hotel. Otherwise, you will be provided with extra rollaway bed which you need to be prepared to adjust with the existing space in the room.
In Barkot (Yamunothri), Uttarkashi (Gangothri), Badrinath and Gowrikund (Kedarnath), allotment of rooms will be according to the number of beds in a room.
This will be charged extra for a person traveling alone or with family but wish to occupy a separate room. Kindly consult the office before booking. Cost depends on the tour chosen.
Balance amount to be sent to us so as to reach us on or before,
- 20 days to the tour commencement date for North India tours.
- 15 days to the tour commencement date for South India tours.
Management reserves the right to cancel the seats if the same does not reach within the specified period. Seat booked will be confirmed only on receiving the total tour cost.
Sanctioning of LFC / LTC will be wholly the discretion of your Organization. Nirmala Travels is not responsible for any shortfall in the reimbursement of the bills issued.
Tours will be confirmed subject to minimum number of fully paid seats booked depending on capacity of the vehicle. In any case, we hold the right to cancel the tour and the same will be informed to you 10 days prior to the actual date of departure. Under such circumstances, you will be given the option of travelling in any other tour or the entire amount paid by you will be refunded. If you have booked onward / return journey tickets by air or AC train, cancellation charges towards the same will be deducted from your refund amount.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, if you have to cancel your tour, the same must be intimated to us in writing. The date on which we receive your cancellation details will be considered to process refund. The cancellation rules behind the provisional receipt will apply.
As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person:
- Advance/Part payment towards the booking is not refundable
- If cancellation is made before following days prior to the onward journey excluding date of journey if paid in full.
- 15 days prior for South India / 30 days prior for North India – 90% of tour charges
- 5 days prior for South India / 15 days prior for North India – 75% of tour charges
- Less than 5 days for South India / Less than 15 days for North India / – No refund
- Refunds will be made only on presentation of original receipts.
- No refund will be made towards unutilized services of the tour.
- Cancellation and refund rules will also apply to those who have booked the seats less than the above specified period.
- Bizness Klass reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, cancellation policy of the service providers etc.
- Postponement, of tour for any reason whatsoever, will be treated as cancellation on that tour and a fresh booking of a new tour. Thus, cancellation charges would apply for the same.
- International Tour cancellation and refund rules will be mentioned in the itinerary given to you at our office.
- GST will be applicable @ 18% on cancellation charges (subject to budget changes).
All refunds will be made only by Cheques payable at par.
The tour fare is based on the fare structure existing at the beginning of the year. Any fluctuation in tour fare due to increase in fuel price, change in Government Regulations, Central / State budget effects like taxes, etc. or any other causes will be collected additionally prior to departure.
The Tour fare does not includes any special entrance fee for Darshan, Poojas and cost of Religious Rituals if any. And we do not arrange Helicopter Tickets wherever applicable and online bookings for Darshan or Poojas.
Points To Note For North India Tours
Air tickets/A/c Train Tickets/Return journey tickets can be arranged (subject to availability) at actual extra cost if informed well in advance with upgradation charges to be paid while booking seats.
- We request our respected tourists to book your North India tour seats 135 days prior to the journey date because the railway reservation system accepts railway ticket bookings exactly 120 days before the journey date.
- Kindly produce valid photo ID while booking your seats for the North India tours.
- As per the railway rules, the train tickets are not transferable. We can neither block the tickets nor get your seats confirmed in any other manner, if you are late to reserve your seats.
- If you book your tour seats early, we can book your railway tickets at the right time for all sectors. If you reserve your seats late, you may get RAC (Reservation against Cancellation). In this case you will be entitled to travel with only seating arrangements without sleeper facility.
- Even later, you will get Wait Listed tickets. This ticket is entitled only to travel in a General compartment with which you are not allowed to travel in a reserved compartment with reserved seats and sleeper.
- Onward journey train tickets to join us at our first destination and return journey train tickets while you conclude our tour, can be arranged in any class (subject to availability) from / to the place of your convenience.
- Senior citizens: Males 60 years and above are eligible for concession of 40% and females 58 years and above are eligible for a concession of 50% on train fare only. We can reserve train tickets on concessional fare only if we receive your consent while booking the tour, and only if you can produce age proof with an valid photo ID while travelling. Or else, the train ticket will be reserved on full fare and no claim will be entertained later.
- In our 32 days North India Tour, to ensure confirmed flight tickets for Delhi- Kathmandu- Delhi sector, you have to book the tour 135 days prior to the journey date.
- Flight tickets will be issued only on receipt of full fare at our Head Office or any of our branches. These air tickets cannot be blocked and the confirmations are at the sole discretion of the airlines and we are not responsible for non-availability of confirmed tickets if you reserve late.
- Air tickets can be arranged from Mangaluru / Bengaluru / Mumbai / Goa / Hyderabad to Delhi and back depending on availability.
Note: We advise you to book your flight tickets only after confirmation of our tour.
- For our North India tours, due to cancellation, preponement and postponement of seats by fellow tourists, the transportation will be arranged according to the size of the group, and the same will be informed to you before the actual departure for your consent for the same.
- The allotment of seats in the bus for our North India tours will be strictly on age basis. Old aged will occupy the front seats and the young and energetic will occupy the remaining seats. The seat numbers will be allotted on reaching the first destination.
- Transportation on tour will be arranged depending on the size of the group.
- Even though we are having a fleet of A/c and Non A/c coaches, the management reserves the right to substitute coaches or hotels if deemed necessary or advisable for any of its conducted tours without assigning any reasons to the clients. All the services will remain the same.
- We strongly recommend that you travel as light as possible. Please bring only limited luggage i.e. one medium sized suitcase per person and one additional hand bag to keep inside the coach. Do not bring blankets and bedding.It is important to note that all cities are prone to thefts and bag snatching, tourists especially being the most vulnerable. We suggest you to take extra care of your belongings while on tour especially at Railway Station, hotels, restaurants and all sight-seeing places. While you are on train journey, we advise you to carry a chain and lock to secure your luggage. Baggage at all times and in all circumstances, is the sole responsibility of the passenger and our company will not be liable for any losses occurred while on tour.
We believe that gratuities to a tour escort / coach drivers reflect the client’s personal appreciation of a professional job well done. However we do not make any specific recommendation towards the amount.
Your tour itinerary has been designed to ensure that you get to see the maximum number of places during your holiday. Any delay would actually deprive you and the whole group of your valuable sight-seeing time. Please understand that punctuality is solely in your interest so that you enjoy the benefits of all services included in the package.
We request you to help us maintain coach cleanliness so that all of you can be comfortable during your journey.
- Be friendly with co-tourists.
- Time being precious, kindly be on time.
- Sleep less, Talk more, have lots of fun.
- Strictly do not keep heavy luggage inside the coach.
- If you miss the bus, come over to the next stop.